Monday, March 3, 2014

So, the other day in art...Me:  Will you do me a favor?  Student:  Sure.  Me:  Go call your mom and tell her you were throwing crayons at other students in my room.  Student:  I was not throwing...  Me:  Stop.  I am not going to argue with you because I saw you do it.  Now go call your mother and let her know.  Student:  Hi mom.  Mr. Smith wanted me to call you to tell you I was throwing crayons, but I was....but I did not....but they did...but I......She hung up.  Me:  What do you mean she hung up.  Did you tell her I wanted to talk to her when you were finished.  Student:  I tried...but she hung up.  Me:  Call her back and give me the phone.  Hello, I am Mr. Smith and I am the art teacher.  Your son was on the phone with you and somehow you got disconnected.  Mother:  Oh, I did not get disconnected...I hung up.  Me:  Oh...Ok.  Do you mind if I ask why?  Mother:  Because I am putting on my shoes.  I will be there in 5 mins.  I told that boy after the last time I got a phone call that I was not playing with.  I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment