Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So, today in art...Student:  Mr. Smith?  When you die I will be at your funeral throwing egg rolls on your casket has it goes down into the ground instead of roses.  Me:  Why?  Student:  Because I know how much you love egg rolls.  Me:  But why do I have to be dead in this scenario?  Well, it wouldn't make sense if I was just throwing  egg rolls at you while you are alive.  Anyway...I will throw hundreds, no thousands and I will be happy.  Me:  Why would you be happy at my funeral?  Students:  Because I know you would be in heaven eating all those egg rolls.  Me:  But still, why do I have to be dead?  Student:  I don't mean like any time soon...I mean like when I am 80 years old and you are like 1000 years old.  Me:  How old do you think I am?  You know what???  Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment