Sunday, December 8, 2013

So, the other day in art....Student 1:  Do you go to church?  Student 2:  No.  Student 1:  Why not?  Student 2:  My parents really don't go.  Student 1:  Are you a Jew!!!!  Me:  Hold up.  #1.  It is not any of your business if she goes to church.  #2 I don't like the way said Jew...it was kind of Hitlerish.  And #C Why do you think Jewish people do not go to church.  Student 1:  I don't know.  Me:  Well, Jews go to church.  It is called a synagogue.  Student 1:  Well I don't know anything about the Jews.  Me:  Yes you do.  Almost everyone in the Bible is Jewish.  Student 1:  No.  Me:  Yes.  Abraham, Sarah, Samuel, David of David and Goliath....all Jews.  Student 1:  No.  Me:  Yes.  Jesus.  Student 1: No.  Me:  Yes.  All 12 disciples.  Student 1:  I get it...I get.  Me:  You should definitely should talk to your parents about this when you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment